We are committed to making the hiring process as seamless and direct as possible for you. Below you’ll find information on the steps most commonly experienced by prospective employees.
Some of our Employees or as we like to call them, “Netlanders” have had to say about working from home!
Netfor Hiring Process
You can search for open positions on this site by desired keyword, job function, location, or department
Apply for your next position at one of the best places to work in Indiana!
If your application is selected you will be contacted via email and text to complete an assessment. Your assessment link expires in 72 hours from the time it is sent.
Yay! You have successfully completed the Netlander assessment. You will receive a text message and email from Qualifi that prompts you to complete your first phone interview with Netfor. Your phone screen link expires in 72 hours the time it is sent.
Final step! It is your time to impress the hiring managers of Netfor. You will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition Team to set up a Google Meet interview with your future boss. This is a 30-45 minute interview.
You did it! We officially want you to join our amazing team of Netlanders! 48-72 hours after your interview we send you an offer letter detailing our complete offer of employment. Welcome Abroad Netlander!
With Netfor being a remote first environment we use the Bring Your Own Computer Model (BYOC). Click through below to see if your technology fits!
Computing Minimum Specifications
- Desktop or laptop (Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook and Android systems are NOT compatible)
- Operation System- Windows 10 or MacOS 10 or newer I5 with 4 gigs of RAM
For Windows Systems
- RAM- Required 4 GB
- Processor Speed- Dual Core 2 GHZ or better
Internet Minimum Specifications
- Internet speed – download speed 5.0 MB; upload speed 3.0 MB
- Internet service provider (ISP) must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency under 100ms
- USB Headsets with Microphone required
- Functioning Keyboard and Mouse
- Nice place to work and a smile 🙂