Why Choose Netfor for Your Customer Call Center?
We focus on developing professional agents who go beyond merely answering calls to deliver service that creates repeat customers and elevates your brand.
- Continual Training: We bring out the best in our agents with ongoing customer service training and consistent performance feedback.
- Soft Skills: We vet and hire only those who display a high level of empathy and professionalism. Then we instruct them in our proprietary call center best practices developed over the past 25 years.
- Know-How: Immediate access to knowledge articles and content to provide expert guidance to customers and consistently resolve calls.
- Quality Audits: Regular call audits ensure that our agents meet a high standard of excellence.
Knowledge Management System
Our proprietary knowledge management system places your organization’s important product, services, and brand information at every live agent’s fingertips.
- Articles: Customized, specific knowledge articles and content developed with your team.
- Customer-First: Agents are empowered to meet your customers where they are in life and reduce stress by delivering the right knowledge at the right time.
Multi-Channel Managed Contact Technology
Answering calls faster and delighting more customers are the goals of every organization that decides to outsource its call center. We achieve these objectives – and a lot more – with tried-and-true software customized for every client’s unique needs.
- Channels: Phone calls, emails, chat, voicemail, SMS, and future potential to add video conferencing and even AI to discern a customer sentiment.
- Auto-Distribution: Incoming media, such as calls, are routed to your assigned, qualified agent possessing the appropriate skillset.
- SLA-Focused: Our blend of technology and empathy enables Netfor to meet tighter service level agreements than most others, like answering 97% of calls in less than 20 seconds with a phenomenal first call resolution rate of 75%.
- Transparency: Clients have real-time access to call volume, hold times, and more.
At Netfor, we believe every successful organization runs on process. That’s why we spend so much time perfecting ours.
AGENT ONBOARDING & TRAINING
Whether an agent is new or experienced, each is thoroughly onboarded to understand your brand and needs. For training, we collaborate with your team to train the new Netfor team. After that, we will train future agents.
No matter the industry,
we answer the call.
Any business or organization with a call center will benefit by outsourcing its service to the Netfor Call Center. Whatever your industry, our onshore, live agents will help you deliver outstanding customer experiences.
Looking for Another Service
Whatever business process challenge you’re facing, we’d love to talk and see if we can help. Solving complex problems is what gets us out of bed in the morning!
Customer Service Call Center FAQs
What can I expect with Netfor?
Netfor provides worry-free, 24/7/365 customer care for business consumers and technology users. With Netfor, you get world-class call center and service desk support as well as order fulfillment and field services.
What is Netfor technical support?
Netfor offers outsourced, Tier 1 help desk support utilizing ITSM and ITIL-based frameworks. That means all technical requests from your customers or employees are routed to one place. And there’s always a live person available to address every ticket. With U.S.-based agents in the heart of the Midwest, we combine the latest technology with the art of great customer service to keep our clients productive.
Do you work with Government Call Centers?
Netfor is expert at handling the calls that can be a nuisance to support teams for your state, county, and local citizenry. Our agents walk callers through everything, from login issues and password resets to creating accounts, requesting services, and filing business and personal reports.
What is your average answer time?
Calls and chats are typically answered in less than 60 seconds. The overall average is just over 20 seconds, with nearly all constituent issues resolved on the first interaction.