“Netfor has been a key part of the INBiz program. They helped develop processes to support the INBiz call center and worked diligently with our team to identify and capture knowledge to ensure consistency among agents. Netfor’s attention to customer service is terrific and keeps the service running smoothly, and their flexibility makes them a great partner.”
Rebecca Longfellow, Director of Business and Information Services for Indiana Secretary of State
Anxious you don’t have enough employees to staff your call center?
Worried your call center can’t handle the amount of calls coming in?
Embarrassed your customer service reps are poorly-trained, inconsistent or don’t show up for their scheduled
We’ve got this.
Netfor can handle the calls that can be a nuisance to support teams for your state, county and local citizenry
and businesses — walking callers through everything from login issues and password resets to creating
accounts, requesting services and filing reports.
Maybe a citizen wants to start a new business and doesn’t know the process? We can show them how.
And if a business wants to file a business entity report? We’re at your service.
- Expertise in government support services — 11+ years supporting citizen and business customers of state, county and local government agencies
- A dedicated call center management system customized for your government agency or organization
- 24/7/365 support model — taking calls during the day, at night and on weekends
- Call management reliability and consistency with a knowledge base (KB) specific to you and your team
- Best practices for different call types documented within a shareable database
- Positive customer service experiences for the end user each and every time
Netfor offers a professional customer service desk built on best practices with a dedicated call management
system offering 24/7/365 support.
Calls are answered in less than 20 seconds, and almost all constituent issues are resolved on the first
Oh, and our client satisfaction rate is nearly 100%.