We are your professional answering machine.
- Annoyed by all those non-critical phone calls you’re getting on the weekend and during your off hours?
- Worried you’re not going to know about the urgent company matters that need to be taken care of right away?
- Impatient about finding someone to handle the calls for you?
- Concerned you won’t find someone you can trust to determine which calls get escalated to the next level and those that can wait until the next day?
Netfor is that trusted friend taking all your calls for you.
We let you know if it’s important or not, telling you who called and when, and giving you the message now or later, depending on the pre-arranged parameters we talked about.
Maybe you’re worried about being bothered by unimportant sales calls in the middle of your daughter’s recital. Don’t be.
Maybe you want to be notified when that all-important client call comes through … even if it’s at midnight. You will be.
We can set you up.
We’ll set up “what if this” and “what if that” guidelines with you beforehand — what to do after hours, who should be alerted and who shouldn’t and when, when to take a message and when to forward it, what types of calls should be escalated and which calls can wait until the next day or after a weekend.
There’s never a time Netfor agents are not in the building, so you can count on us to get and relay every message — when you’re at work or with your family and even when your head hits the pillow.
- A dedicated call center management system customized for your company or organization
- 24/7/365 support model — taking calls during the day, at night and on weekends
- Call management reliability and consistency with a knowledge base (KB) specific to you and your team
- Best practices for different call types documented within a shareable database
- Positive customer service experiences for the end user each and every time
Netfor offers a professional customer service desk built on best practices with a dedicated call management system offering 24/7/365 support.
Calls are answered in less than 20 seconds, and almost all issues are resolved on the first interaction.
Oh, and our client satisfaction rate is nearly 100%.